Saturday, April 5, 2014

Steamy Hot Photo Shoot with a Very Ornery Photographer...







I had been itching to do more bondage, so my sweet hubby tied me up after we had taken some fun bedroom pictures in a light blue satin robe.  Unbeknownst to me, he had a definite plan.  We had been talking about fantasies, and I had told him that I had a fantasy about him tying me up and making love to me. He had tied me up and blindfolded me, making love to me about a year ago... before I had ever experienced bondage.  Well, I liked it.  The way he does it...it is exciting because I don't know what he is going to do, but I trust him not to hurt me...so, yes, it is exciting.  Lol

Well, this morning, he decided to do a "naughty" photo shoot.  The above is one of only two pictures taken that I can share on my public pages.  Soon after this shot, my bra was removed.  .

I asked about the shots...I needed "tame" ones to post...he just smiled.  He had me tied good...it wasn't painful at all, but I really couldn't move.  And he knew it.  

I asked again.  He told me to hold on, he had a specific shot in mind....  He then went over and turned off the lights.  I started to get really excited...I knew what was up.  

He began kissing me gently, then my feet were untied.  Ever so gently and passionately, he made love to me. Part way through, he did untie my hands.  It was unbelievable. ;)



1 comment:

  1. where were you when I needed an actress
    for the kidnapped music video

    ReplyDelete