Sunday, March 30, 2014

Feeling Like a Little Bondage...




Today, I just feel a little bit ornery.  Not sure what it is, but I feel ornery.  I am guessing it is from finally getting something up on YouTube combined with dreams I had of my honey taking pictures of me tied up in the barn...maybe.  lol.  He told me the other day he dreamed of tying me up and making love to me.  It sounded awesome. lol.  So now I get to dream about it. ;)

I am trying to decide what to shoot tomorrow.  I may try a mix of bondage and cheesecake, but we shall see.  My mind is racing around what to do.

Once the warmer weather comes and the ground dries, out we will be able to mix it up even more with possibilities for locations abounding.  Right now, the ground is so saturated, we would sink...or have to do mud-covered Betty pictures. lol.  Might actually be kind of fun!

All I know is I have the biggest case of cabin fever.  I am waiting for someone to come fix my truck.  I haven't been able to drive it for two weeks, and the guy said this morning he was coming out today.  I am so anxious.  Tired of waiting....  But my hands are tied....  Maybe that's why I felt like bondage today...virtual bondage....

No comments:

Post a Comment