Thursday, March 27, 2014

Needing to Mix It Up a Bit...








I had a strong urge today to take pictures that did not involve bondage.  A girl needs to just feel like a pretty princess sometimes, and today was one of those days!  I had a break day from my Pilates routine, and I have a tough time with that lol.  I always have to go, Go, GO!  Even though I know the break day is important for letting muscles repair, I still felt like I was somehow neglecting my duty to myself.  It was a nasty little guilt that had no place to take over, but it tried to.  The answer seemed to be to take these.

I never thought I looked good in white before.  I was always black, black, leopard print, and black. lol. White just didn't feel like me, like it was somehow inappropriate.  I am not exactly sure where that came from, but it was there.

A few days ago, we did a shoot in white lingerie.  I was horribly nervous about posting those pictures, but I did anyway.  To my amazement, people loved them!  It blew my mind!  People were telling me how wonderful I looked in white on my Facebook page, and I didn't see until after we had done another "bondage in black" shoot.  I almost felt like I let my fans down.  My response...well, here are a few pictures from today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment