Monday, March 31, 2014

Leopard Print and Roses




It was a wonderful day!!  I was back on the road!!  Catching up with all sorts of things I had neglected not due to my own choices but due to transportation issues.  My man is the greatest :)  He got my truck back on the road!!

I felt like leopard print and roses afterwards for the shoot.  I had worn the outfit in my video, but we had run out of time for a shoot with his busy schedule, so I reprized the look today and added a hand held silk rose. I love the results!

The evening was filled with even more productivity.  I finally got my nails done.  They were in desperate need of a fill, or balance, whichever you would like to call the procedure.  That happened today :)  I am so excited to see where we go from here!  Each shoot proves to be better and better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment